.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jim's Link-O-Rama

Pages of interest linked via Google Tool Bar Blog-It.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sunday Telegraph interview with Walid Shoebat

Sunday Telegraph interview with Walid Shoebat

Walid threw the bomb on the roof of the bank and ran away. He heard the bomb explode. "It went off at 6pm - exactly the moment that, if I had obeyed my orders, I would have been holding it on the steps of the bank. I hadn't realised that I had volunteered for a suicide mission - that I would have been killed had it gone according to plan."

Did he feel angry that he had been duped? "No, not at all. I was willing to die. I wanted to kill Jews. I didn't trust the man who recruited me after that, though. And I was terribly relieved when I heard on the

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home