.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jim's Link-O-Rama

Pages of interest linked via Google Tool Bar Blog-It.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The glories of a Krispy Kreme Donut Wedding Cake

misszoot.com ยป Krispy Kreme Donut Wedding Cake. Feb 9, 2004 ... Is my wedding cake. Yes. It's made out of Krispy Kreme Donuts. Yes. A Krispy Kreme Donut Wedding Cake. The outer layer are powdered donuts ... http://bit.ly/awrZxU
Happy to hear that friend Ruth likes Krispy Kreme Donuts. Certain parties completely ignored my suggestions about the glories of a Krispy Kreme wedding a few years back.
For me the great glory is not the Krispy Kreme cake, but what happens after the bride and groom take off and the life goes out of the festivities.
In an ideal wedding that is when the Krispy Kreme Donut truck drives up playing "I wish I were single again" on its calliope.  And everybody gets all the free donunts they can carry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home