.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jim's Link-O-Rama

Pages of interest linked via Google Tool Bar Blog-It.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Call out my sister

     Jihad marches on: "Meena Gul’s brother, a Taliban commander, told his 12 year-old sister: ‘You will go to heaven before any of us, if you blow up yourself the way I tell you.’" http://bit.ly/h5sQ5U
     ‎12 Year-Old Girl Bomber Warns of Army of Taliban-Trained Female Suicide Bombers | The Gateway Pundit | Meena Gul’s brother, a Taliban commander, told his 12 year-old sister:‘You will go to heaven before any of us, if you blow up yourself the way I tell you.’ Pakistani security personnel shift bodies after a suicide attack at a hospital in Khar on January 30, 2010. At least 41 people were killed in a
     Call out my 12 year old sister, but for A%%s sake don’t call me. A religion of peace actually. Echoing the great World War II British hymn of pacifist principle and/or cowardice.
     Call out your bloody Territorials; / Call out the rank and the file; / Call out the members of the old brigade. / They’l save England with a smile, / Gor bligh me; / Call out the members of the Home Guard, / Let them keep England free; / Call out me brother, / Me sister or me me mother, / But for C%%%s sake, don’t call me. / Cause,
     {Chorus.) I don't want to join the army, / I don't want to go to war, / I'd rather hang around Piccadilly underground, / Livin' off the earnings of a high born lady / I don't want a bayonet up me arse 'ole, / I don't want me bollocks shot away, / I'd rather stay in England, in merry, merry England, / Aand fornicate me bleedin' life away.
     (Chorus of above plus other great hymns of pacifist principle and/or cowardice at http://bit.ly/ev8iqJ )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home